The Inter University Idea Championship is an entrepreneurship competition for students and recent graduates that will support some of Country’s most brilliant minds in creating market based solutions to some of the world’s most difficult development challenges. One of the big objectives of this championship to bring out entrepreneur from root level and encourage the young people for being an entrepreneur.Inter University Idea Championship aim to empower our young people and invest in preparing them to meet their future start up with ambition, knowledge, creativity and pride. Not really, Idea is more than an invention competition. Idea is about the commercialization of ideas – in other words, turning great ideas into great businesses. An idea is only a beginning. It takes skill, strategy, and execution to turn an idea into something more. That is the purpose of the Idea championship – to help young people turn your great idea into a profitable business venture. The empowering people. YOUNG aims to identify simple and appropriate innovations with business potential and make them visible and accessible to everyone.
Eligibility to compete in the 2018 Inter University Idea Championship is subject to the following criteria:
- Teams are encouraged to have between 2-4 members. (at least 2 members)
- All members of a team competing must be currently registered students at an accredited academic institution.
- Teams may consist of a mix of student status (i.e. undergrad, recent graduate, from any department, but all the team members come from same University/Institution/College).
- The graduation year of recent graduate participants after December 2017.
- TIPS! Participants are encouraged to form a team with different required skills
Last date of submission: 30th October,2018
Categories: Tech based any business idea
All Entries will be judged by a panel of distinguished professionals from the Bankers, businessman, and education communities, entrepreneurs and economic development leaders, each of whom will have expertise in the various segments represented.
- First Round: Screening the idea
- Second Round: Pitch Deck presentation (Not exceed 10 minutes), 1st November-20th November, 2018, Dhaka
- Grand Finale: Top 5 teams
* Teams that exceed the ten minute presentation time limit will be asked to stop and move the Q&A portion after
One Lac (1,00,000.00) BDT Cash Prize Money For Idea Championship 2018
For any questions please mail us to firstname.lastname@example.org
Inter University Idea Championship 2018
- Organized by: Young