A unique opportunity for young entrepreneurs to ride their dreams, spread wings for their innovative startups. YOUNG 2018 aims at creating a strong interlink among startups across the country, networking among incubators across the country and connecting startups with Angel funds. Reiterating the YOUNG commitment in fostering entrepreneurship among students and youngsters will also be a highlight in this year’s event. YOUNG seek to build an extensive network of young Entrepreneurs’, professionals through both social and formal events and provide opportunities for them to meet gain insights from various corporate leaders.By the summit we would like to create an ignite awareness about women entrepreneurship and leadership and encourage them also to take initiative. We believe that Women entrepreneurs represent a large and untapped resource for generating jobs and high-growth businesses where women at the core source of our work. We need to make sure we publicize and highlight the successes of female entrepreneurs. Poverty and unemployment problem, it’s not only a country’s problem, now it’s a global problem, the best solution is creating young entrepreneur. 2018 Young Entrepreneur award could inspire and influence young entrepreneurs’ and other young people those who would like to do, but it’s not recognition of their work.
- Eligibility: Young entrepreneur, Student, Corporate professional and Young people can participate.
- Date: Saturday 13th October, 2018
- Time: 9:00 am-6:30 pm
- Venue: International Convention city Bashundhara, Kuril, Dhaka
|Student Entrepreneur||820 BDT|
|Last Date of Registration||October 12th, 2018|
Registration is not complete until payment (in BDT) is received.
To pay with bKash: Submit payment to
1. Bkash Merchant Account: 01730716161 and save Bkash Trx ID and number for the Registration process.
2. Bkash Personal Account: 01816345017 or 01674233261 and save Bkash Trx ID and number for the Registration process.
Participants will be provided:
- Note Pad
- Appreciation Certificate
- Badge/Chest Card
Why you should participate:
- You can learn something different.
- Networking with Participants, Partners and young Entrepreneur.
- Networking with Investors and industry leaders.
- To make B2B business Relationship.
- To make P2P marking network.
- Obtaining information about entrepreneurship/careers in your local community and skills required for a wide variety of occupations.
- To increase competencies, self-esteem, skills and knowledge.
- To increase status and stature in the community.
- To increase credibility of the organization to both young people and advocates.
- Additional human resources by sharing responsibilities between young people.
- Developing important work skills such as entrepreneurship, leadership, conducting job searches and to be prepared for future challenges.
- To recharge yourself
N.B: “If you Can’t stay from 9:00 AM – 6:30 PM, Please Don’t Register”.
National Young Entrepreneur’s Summit 2018
- Organized by: YOUNG
- Start: 9:00 AM-6:30 PM
- Venue: International Convention City Bashundhara, Kuri, Dhaka
- Phone: 01674233261
- Email: email@example.com